It’s Time to Party!
Spread the word!
Celebrate one Year of #MarcoStrong!
Live music – raffles – silent auction – teeshirts
Still Strong One Year Hurricane Irma Anniversary Party with Marco Patriots
CJ’s on The Bay
740 N Collier Blvd #105
Marco Island, FL 34145
2pm Sunday, September 30th
Live Music by JRobert + Friends
** Please bring a little bit of cash for raffles **
Click here for more details.
Hope to see you there!
Come Join us for this special concert on October 1st and be part of a huge fundraising effort to help us rebuild and celebrate in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. A super talented collection of local musicians will be featured that day, so don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!
See flyer below for more details.
All of Captn Jac CD sales that day will go to the #MarcoStrong Hurricane Irma Fund.
If you can’t make it to the event, please consider making a donation here:
Marco Island Patriots
Special thanks to the Marco Island Patriots for making this all possible and helping keep things afloat.
Hey music lovers on Marco Island & surrounding areas!
If you enjoy Trop Rock, mark your calendars for Captn Jac on July 31st. We’re going to have a great time together!
Check out the list below of other wonderful songwriter artists:
June 5th Raiford Starke
– “Outlaw artist and provocative ‘Swamp Boogie Balladeer!’”
June 12th Austin Church
– “’Blue Bird Cafe’ mainstay with Nashville’s “Chilly Shack Show”
June 19th Bob Williams
– “New York style Americana artist with a flair for ‘True to Heart’ ballads”
June 27th Mitch Peters
– “’Dove Award’ winning songwriter and longtime Marco resident”
July 3rd Rita Youngman
– “Seminole woman sings of Marshtackie horses and warrior heroes”
July 10th Roy Schneider
– “National Americana favorites Kim and Roy are the new’Reckless Saints!’”
July 17th Nate Martin
– “Devil’s Garden Psychobilly Gladzeman!”
July 31st Captn Jac
– “Trop Rock Beach Party sailor, songster, and RadioA1A mainstay”
August 14th Andy Wahlberg
– “Travels the world preaching the ‘Gospel of Harp Guitar!’”
August 21st Cindy Hackney
– “’Voice of the Everglades’ and Old Time Florida”
August 28th Joerey Ortiz
– “Navajo Man from a family of great Showmen and Songwriters!”
More will be added as time goes on. Hope to see you there.
Captn Jac and special guest The Bahama Mama were invited to perform at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Cafe in Key West on Monday April 8th. This was a dream come true for the Captn, who has been doing a Jimmy Buffett Tribute act since 2005. Pilothouse Music would like to thank the staff at Margaritaville, Wayne Peterson and all the great people from the OSMCA.
Next up, the new release of “Adventures in Paradise”, so stay tuned.
Get your tricks on Friday, and your TREATS on Saturday! We plan on Trop ROCKIN you through the night on 10/27! Come on out, dressed as your favorite pirate, islander (Gilligan, Buffett, etc.)…and we will have a blast!
Sit back, chillax, and ‘pop the top on a Piton Beer’ while the Captn sings the best of Buffett, Top 40, and of course, all his own original hits!
Click here for more details: Captn Jac Live @ St. Paul Tavern