Hey music lovers on Marco Island & surrounding areas!
If you enjoy Trop Rock, mark your calendars for Captn Jac on July 31st. We’re going to have a great time together!
In the next couple of months, my buddy J.Robert will be featuring songwriter friends with powerfully unique stories and music set in an acoustically intimate setting, at The Marco Players Theater.
Check out the list below of other wonderful songwriter artists:
June 5th Raiford Starke
– “Outlaw artist and provocative ‘Swamp Boogie Balladeer!’”
June 12th Austin Church
– “’Blue Bird Cafe’ mainstay with Nashville’s “Chilly Shack Show”
June 19th Bob Williams
– “New York style Americana artist with a flair for ‘True to Heart’ ballads”
June 27th Mitch Peters
– “’Dove Award’ winning songwriter and longtime Marco resident”
July 3rd Rita Youngman
– “Seminole woman sings of Marshtackie horses and warrior heroes”
July 10th Roy Schneider
– “National Americana favorites Kim and Roy are the new’Reckless Saints!’”
July 17th Nate Martin
– “Devil’s Garden Psychobilly Gladzeman!”
July 31st Captn Jac
– “Trop Rock Beach Party sailor, songster, and RadioA1A mainstay”
August 14th Andy Wahlberg
– “Travels the world preaching the ‘Gospel of Harp Guitar!’”
August 21st Cindy Hackney
– “’Voice of the Everglades’ and Old Time Florida”
August 28th Joerey Ortiz
– “Navajo Man from a family of great Showmen and Songwriters!”
More will be added as time goes on. Hope to see you there.